View the embedded image gallery online at:Download Catalog Online Order Ask a Question
Lift fireproof box – Towing wire Model
- Door movement, using LME and towing wire
- Transmission system by winch and gearbox
- Gearbox locking system to prevent the door falling in open state
- 9 to 17 centimeter double-layer body with internal skein
- 650 ultra-resistant concrete, reinforcing with one or two bar-network
- The body designs so that it prevents box’s bending and opening with the trapped clapper in the lock situation even under high pressure.
- Using anti-theft long key-lock (made of Faniv industrial group) and American Sargent code
- PLC control system and touch keyboard with additional code
- Showcase ceiling (MDF instead of halogens) with hinged opening and closing ability
- To settle showcase’s pendant on the outside of décor installation scope so that it doesn’t cause any interference to services arrangement.
- Very soft movement of handgrips and the box’s buckets, using LM pieces.
- Speed adjustment of door during opening and closing
- Very fast door closing in less than 7 seconds in an emergency mode